Monday, July 28, 2008

The Gospel Milk Project


The Gospel Milk Project is an idea that I came up with for Feed The Children. I was inspired by Feed The Children and the Holy Bible to draw my very own cartoon character, Milkman Moby.
Also, I often think about my mother who has passed away which had a strong desire to help feed starving children. She grew up a lot like those starving children. When she married my father, they would send money to hungry children, and God blessed them with so much in return. So, I am also inspired by my parents.


What I would like to do is share my Christian cartoon tracts with everyone. Anyone willing to buy a cartoon tract will be helping me give to Feed The Children. I plan to give a portion of the money from the sale of my cards. Gospel Milk is one of my cards.
front inside left inside right back

No comments: