Friday, July 8, 2011

Fundraising for the Poor

Sometimes I send money to, "Feed the Children" or "World Vision". I get a lot of letters from them as soon as I send a donation. Sometimes I put the letters on my kitchen table to save them until I have the money to send. Sometimes there are just too many letters to keep.

I asked one of the organizations how I could start my own organization in helping the poor. One of the organizations told me that it would not be easy. Well, I thank God that we do have some organizations to send money to at least. If I could, I would fundraise for the poor. The only thing that I know to do is to save and give from my own money, because it's not easy just like a particular organization told me. People are careful with their money and afraid it will not get to the poor. Well, they should be, but always think of the poor.

No comments: